request for information

classic Classique list Liste threaded Arborescence
Répondre | Arborescence
Ouvrir ce message en vue arborescente

request for information

mouabou
Good Morning,

My name is Mouadh, I am an Automation engineer graduated from the National Polytechnic School of Algiers in 2011. I am working as logging while drilling field engineer at Baker hughes Algeria since April 2012.

I want to study in the USA a master dergree so i hope if you can help me to find a great university and to show me what to do to subscribe.

Thanks and Best Regards.
Répondre | Arborescence
Ouvrir ce message en vue arborescente

Re: request for information

ASCC Admin
Administrateur
Ce message a été mis à jour le .
Hi Mouadh!

Sure we can help you.
Please tell me when are you planing to come to the U.S to start your studies and what is your academic choice?

Manel.
(Biology @ Texas University).
~Administrator~
Répondre | Arborescence
Ouvrir ce message en vue arborescente

Re: request for information

mouabou
Hi,

First of all thanks a lot for your message.

I want to come to america this year. and I want to do a master in Control engineering.

Regards.
Répondre | Arborescence
Ouvrir ce message en vue arborescente

Re: request for information

asma92
En réponse à ce message posté par mouabou
Im student in my last year master 2 in automatic  command  inh boumerdes and I want to carry my study in usa tell me please how I apply and what I must  prepare
thank you