Preparing for University in the U.S

classic Classique list Liste threaded Arborescence
1 message Options
Répondre | Arborescence
Ouvrir ce message en vue arborescente

Preparing for University in the U.S

Zack AOZ
Hi, I'm a 15 Year old student who just got into high-school and I want to study in a college in the U.S after 3 years or if possible start studying in a high school in the U.S .But here's my problem: I don't have any information about the steps that I should follow to  study in a University/College in the U.S nor the different tests that I  should take. Do I have to pass S.A.T ?
What are the availble scholarships?
How can I pay for my studies since I don't have much money and what are the availble works there?
PS: I want to study Computer Sciences to make softwares and videogames in the future. Maybe work for Sony/Ubisoft?
I want to study in Silicon Valley University or in Los Angeles.
I have an avereage of 18 and 19 /20 in the year.
Thanks for all replies.
Sincerely,
Zack