I brushed in front

classic Classique list Liste threaded Arborescence
1 message Options
ylq
Répondre | Arborescence
Ouvrir ce message en vue arborescente

I brushed in front

ylq
I brushed in front of the mirror, washed the night with the most fragrant flower dew. With the cleanest face, welcome the early morning sun. That time you took my youth and chose the dust. I will leave a prayer for you every day. Under the broken wall, the cherry trees you planted are full of flowers, and a flying carriage gallops from the front of the tree. It is like a mirage, the rain is flying, and the dripping rain will drown the busy sound. The smell of the earth is intoxicating. A little girl with a ponytail hastily came to the tree to shelter from the rain mokingusacigarettes.com. I saw that after you returned, I lost the jug and the memories became thinner Newport 100S. I didn't dream of flowers, but I woke up with a few tears in my eyes. So I decided to pursue your faith. I went back to my dreams in my dreams. I came to your mountain. I was in front of the Buddha. I used a sincere heart to erase this half-life frost. Before I saw the past life, I came to the world. Life, not for a lifetime, only for the follow-up before the reincarnation. In life, the feelings between people and people are accumulated over time. In the process of life, understanding each other and accepting each other, whether it is friendship or love, as long as you use your heart to warm and influence others, you will be able to exchange the same return. The heart of gratitude is the nature of man. I always believe that there is a kind side for everyone. Although some words of gratitude will not always hang on the lips, the heart will always remember that others have done good to themselves. Sometimes, by default, blessing is also a reward. It may be a way that everyone knows, or may not know. But in the heart, whether it is friendship or love, that grateful heart will always exist. If you are not afraid of disappointing others, you will be afraid. If you lose your conscience, self-respect, and dignity, then what is in the eyes of others. Although a person can't be like a bodhisattva, but at the very least, be kind to others, do anything innocent to the heart. Sometimes, character, play is a habit Online Cigarettes, but also a person's disposition, learning to accept a shortcoming, With the heart of love, to love everyone around you, in exchange for happiness and harmony, standing in a personal position, no matter what the mood, what position, at least to calm the mind and get along with people, will be pleased I found that in fact, some partners with different temperaments, friends, they are really good to get along with Marlboro Red, and bring joy to others. They will also be happy and happy Marlboro Lights. Sometimes, laughter is like an excited infectious device, when some people are because of you. When you laugh, you will find that the whole world is extremely happy. This is the feelings, the feelings from the heart, the friendship, the love, the love, the kind of emotion, has a kind heart, it has nothing to do with ugliness, private interests, though People often say that people are not for themselves, and they are destroyed by nature. However, they also have certain principles. When others do not harm their own interests, they must not be excessively greedy for self-interest. Way of doing things, treat everyone, everything, conscience, destructive for himself, but do not hurt other people, doing things like this man, whom admire, excluding bars, not to hurt the general, is respected by the<br/>Related articles:<br/> Newport Cigarettes