HOW TO STUDY AND HAVE A SCHOLARSHIP IN AMERICA

classic Classique list Liste threaded Arborescence
Répondre | Arborescence
Ouvrir ce message en vue arborescente

HOW TO STUDY AND HAVE A SCHOLARSHIP IN AMERICA

guellati safia

hi i am algerien girl , and my name is GUELLATI SAFIA

i send you this message because i hope to study  in one americaine university and hope  to have one a scholarship
for this  , please send  me your adress email , and the list what i send you for my self personel informations

best regards
i need that have the answer in short time

Répondre | Arborescence
Ouvrir ce message en vue arborescente

Re: HOW TO STUDY AND HAVE A SCHOLARSHIP IN AMERICA

Cedrik
Hi!! I'm Cedrik TOSSA, from Benin. I'd like you to tell me how to get scolarships in biostatistics for master degree in an USA university of course.
Hope you'll help.