CIVIL ENGINEER

classic Classique list Liste threaded Arborescence
ch
Répondre | Arborescence
Ouvrir ce message en vue arborescente

CIVIL ENGINEER

ch
Good morning people,

I'm Chouaib, I'm 25 years old and I'm civil engineer (Public Works, Civil Engineering ) , I graduate form national

public school (ENSTP) in 2011 Algiers, and now I work as birdges engineer for public company (SAETI) Algiers.

I need informations about :

-Applying Terms and Conditions for American universities ( English level , age, . . . )
-Annual prices studies and housing.
-which university is the best for me (civil, bridges engineering) and which year i should apply ( bachelor master doctorate)?
-visa procedure.

My highest consideration.
CH
Répondre | Arborescence
Ouvrir ce message en vue arborescente

Re: CIVIL ENGINEER

ASCC Admin
Administrateur
Hi Chouaib,
Yes it is possible to start your application right now. Two of our universities offer the same program you want to do (California State University and Rider University). Please send us a detailed e-mail at (admissions@studies-usa.com) in order to send you the prices and registration forms for that matter.

In regards of your questions:
-Applying Terms and Conditions for American universities ( English level , age, . . . ): all american universities require a Toef and Gmat scores to be admitted in a graduate program (master's degree). However, we can help you get an English preparation at the university itself to save you time and money.
-which university is the best for me (civil, bridges engineering) and which year i should apply ( bachelor master doctorate)? if you have just finished school, please note that you can apply at any time of the year (January, April, June or September) sessions.
-visa procedure. once you are admitted, we will help you Schedule your visa interview as well as get all papers you need for that.

Best Regards.
~Administrator~
ch
Répondre | Arborescence
Ouvrir ce message en vue arborescente

Re: CIVIL ENGINEER

ch
Good morrning,

I want to thank you  for your time and your consideration you give it to me to answer, it helps me alot really .

In order to approve my English level (wich i don't have Tofel ), i think its the best for me its to get an English

preparation at the university as you said, i hope you could help me for this thing.

Have nice day .

CH
Répondre | Arborescence
Ouvrir ce message en vue arborescente

Re: CIVIL ENGINEER

ASCC Admin
Administrateur
You are welcome and good Luck Chouheib, keep me posted if you need any additional help!

Kader.
(Art Design @ Rider University).
~Administrator~
Répondre | Arborescence
Ouvrir ce message en vue arborescente

Re: CIVIL ENGINEER

Baucum06
En réponse à ce message posté par ch
You should gain perspective in order to study for your competitive test. Be wise enough to complete the prep crash course quite earlier so that enough time is left for self practice. I am weak at LSAT Logic Games and this is why would like to spend more time in the practice of these games.